All eyes are on NTR and Trivikram’s soon-to-release action drama, Aravindha Sametha. The film is slated for release on October 11 and NTR is setting the right expectations with some crucial revelations during his media interviews.
During a latest media interaction, Tarak revealed that there will be no unnecessary heroism in Aravindha Sametha. “Aravindha Sametha has good human emotions. Anger is one of our emotions, but there won’t be lengthy dialogues or grand action sequences in the film. We have highlighted the main story of the film and didn’t kill the story for the sake of heroism,” said the star hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’