All eyes are on NTR and Trivikram’s soon-to-release action drama, Aravindha Sametha. The film is slated for release on October 11 and NTR is setting the right expectations with some crucial revelations during his media interviews.
During a latest media interaction, Tarak revealed that there will be no unnecessary heroism in Aravindha Sametha. “Aravindha Sametha has good human emotions. Anger is one of our emotions, but there won’t be lengthy dialogues or grand action sequences in the film. We have highlighted the main story of the film and didn’t kill the story for the sake of heroism,” said the star hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres