All eyes are on NTR and Trivikram’s soon-to-release action drama, Aravindha Sametha. The film is slated for release on October 11 and NTR is setting the right expectations with some crucial revelations during his media interviews.
During a latest media interaction, Tarak revealed that there will be no unnecessary heroism in Aravindha Sametha. “Aravindha Sametha has good human emotions. Anger is one of our emotions, but there won’t be lengthy dialogues or grand action sequences in the film. We have highlighted the main story of the film and didn’t kill the story for the sake of heroism,” said the star hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark