Hero Venkatesh and his Naarappa team have been shooting non-stop for nearly a month. A major portion of the talkie part and a song have been wrapped up already. The entire shoot will be completed by March.
Recently, Naarappa’s team had shot an intense action episode under award-winning stunt choreographer Peter Heins’ supervision. The shoot took place in the famous Theri Kaadu (Red Desert) in Tirunalveli district, Tamil Nadu. The rich visuals of this unexplored area and intense action elements will offer an immersive experience to the audience.
Sreekanth Addala is directing Naarappa and Suresh Babu and Kalaipuli S Thanu are producing it. Priyamani is playing Venky’s wife in the movie. The film is slated to release this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films
- Adipurush shoot faces a major speed breaker
- Anniyan producer sends legal notice to Shankar
- Here’s the basic theme of NTR’s role in Koratala film