Hero Venkatesh and his Naarappa team have been shooting non-stop for nearly a month. A major portion of the talkie part and a song have been wrapped up already. The entire shoot will be completed by March.
Recently, Naarappa’s team had shot an intense action episode under award-winning stunt choreographer Peter Heins’ supervision. The shoot took place in the famous Theri Kaadu (Red Desert) in Tirunalveli district, Tamil Nadu. The rich visuals of this unexplored area and intense action elements will offer an immersive experience to the audience.
Sreekanth Addala is directing Naarappa and Suresh Babu and Kalaipuli S Thanu are producing it. Priyamani is playing Venky’s wife in the movie. The film is slated to release this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy
- Vishnu Manchu files nomination after seeking Dasari’s blessings
- Anand Devarakonda’s Pushpaka Vimanam gets a release date