Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s Theri has released across the world today to a largely positive response from fans. The film is currently standing in the third position in top US day one grossers, after Rajini’s Lingaa and Enthiran. Vijay’s suave and stylish avatar as a cop has thrilled his ardent fans.
Meanwhile, this positive buzz has boosted the expectation levels for the film’s Telugu version, Police. Police is slated for its grand release tomorrow and since it’s been a long time that Telugu audiences watched a well made action entertainer, Police should surely pull off a huge surprise.
Atlee is the film’s director and Samantha and Amy Jackson are the female leads. Dil Raju is presenting the film in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nag’s Bangarraju to be delayed further?
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?