Last night, the makers of Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s upcoming cop drama, Theri, unveiled the film’s first teaser to a shattering response from fans. The stunning action packed teaser showcased Vijay in an ultra stylish cop’s avatar and the grand action episodes and GV Prakash Kumar’s pulsating background score altogether took fans’ expectations to the next level.
Already, the teaser clocked a staggering 6.34 lakh views on its official YouTube channel and amassed a record 1.14 lakh likes, showcasing Vijay’s ever growing craze among his fans. Directed by young filmmaker Atlee, who made a successful debut with Raja Rani, Theri is produced by leading producer Kalaipuli S Thanu.
Theri stars Samantha and Amy Jackson as the film’s female leads and Vijay’s doting little daughter will also make her acting debut.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties