Some big films were supposed to be out this summer but things changed due to the COVID 19 virus. All the films have now been postponed as of now and new release dates will be out soon.
On the other hand, OTT giants are already tempting the makers of these biggies for a direct release on their
platforms but the producers have rejected all the lucrative deals as they want to wait and release their films when the time is right.
But still, some OTT giants have bought the post-digital screening rights of some films. The update is that Nani’s Tuck Jagadish will be out on Amazon Prime.
Chay Akkineni’s Love Story has been bagged by AHA and Rana’s Virata Parvam has been bagged by Netflix for a whopping amount. Their OTT screening dates will also be out when the makers announce the big screen release first.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram