It’s well known that Mollywood stars Biju Menon and Prithviraj’s acclaimed action thriller, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, will soon be remade in Telugu. The film was directed by Sachy. Noted production house Sithara Entertainments has bagged the film’s remake rights.
Ever since AK’s Telugu remake plans came into the light, there have been several speculations that Balakrishna will be reprising Biju Menon’s role in the Telugu version. Now, the latest buzz is that young heroes Rana Daggubati and Vishnu Manchu are under consideration to essay the role portrayed by Prithviraj. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?