It’s well known that Mollywood stars Biju Menon and Prithviraj’s acclaimed action thriller, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, will soon be remade in Telugu. The film was directed by Sachy. Noted production house Sithara Entertainments has bagged the film’s remake rights.
Ever since AK’s Telugu remake plans came into the light, there have been several speculations that Balakrishna will be reprising Biju Menon’s role in the Telugu version. Now, the latest buzz is that young heroes Rana Daggubati and Vishnu Manchu are under consideration to essay the role portrayed by Prithviraj. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time