Star heroine Rashmika Mandanna revealed the two main factors that inspire her to greenlight a script. She said that she always looks for emotional depth and entertainment in the stories whenever filmmakers give her a narration.
“I give utmost importance to the story and my character before I okay a script. Either both the story and my character should arrest the audience with emotion or non-stop entertainment. I have been following this strategy since my debut film, Kirik Party. I think this is one of my biggest success mantras,” Rashmika said.
On the work front, Rashmika had given two back-to-back blockbusters earlier this year. She will commence shooting for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s Pushpa once the situation improves.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?