Released on August 9, Dil Raju’s latest family entertainer, Srinivasa Kalyanam, received mixed respond from critics and young audiences. However, the film’s team is happy with the way family audiences are patronising their movie.
In a recent promotional interview with a popular Telugu channel, Dil Raju revealed that he and a Srinivasa Kalyanam’s director Satish Vegesna had first approached Young Tiger NTR for the male lead’s part. “NTR liked the story a lot, but he wanted some time. We later had doubts that the film may not suit a star hero. We had also thought of doing the movie with Ram Charan, before finally roping in Nithiin,” said Dil Raju.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake