Released on August 9, Dil Raju’s latest family entertainer, Srinivasa Kalyanam, received mixed respond from critics and young audiences. However, the film’s team is happy with the way family audiences are patronising their movie.
In a recent promotional interview with a popular Telugu channel, Dil Raju revealed that he and a Srinivasa Kalyanam’s director Satish Vegesna had first approached Young Tiger NTR for the male lead’s part. “NTR liked the story a lot, but he wanted some time. We later had doubts that the film may not suit a star hero. We had also thought of doing the movie with Ram Charan, before finally roping in Nithiin,” said Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Bollywood actor’s Tollywood debut with Venky’s next?
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts