The highly-anticipated hat-trick film in the combination of hero Mahesh Babu and director Trivikram had its official announcement yesterday. The film will be going on floors later this summer, while the theatrical release will be in summer next year.
Ever since this crazy project was in talks, actress Pooja Hegde has been the front-runner to grab the leading lady’s role. However, the latest buzz has it that Bollywood actress Disha Patani too is under consideration to play the female lead opposite Mahesh.
Incidentally, Pooja was part of Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. She also acted alongside Mahesh in Maharshi. Pooja seems to have high chances of signing the project. Well, stay tuned until the makers come up with a formal announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video
- Allu Arjun recovers from Covid, tests negative
- Crazy director approaches Uppena fame Kriti Shetty?