Sometime back 123telugu reported that the super hit Kangana Ranaut starrer, Queen is all set to be remade in Telugu. Now, an interesting update has arrived regarding the remake.
Famous Tamil actor, director Thiagarajan has bagged the Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam rights of the movie. Thiagarajan is the father of Tamil star Prashanth of Jeans fame and was quite a famous film maker during the early 90’s.
Things relating to the star cast are not clear at this moment, but it would be rather interesting to see as to who does Kangana’s role in Telugu. More details on this project and other star cast will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Rajasekhar escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood