Sometime back 123telugu reported that the super hit Kangana Ranaut starrer, Queen is all set to be remade in Telugu. Now, an interesting update has arrived regarding the remake.
Famous Tamil actor, director Thiagarajan has bagged the Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam rights of the movie. Thiagarajan is the father of Tamil star Prashanth of Jeans fame and was quite a famous film maker during the early 90’s.
Things relating to the star cast are not clear at this moment, but it would be rather interesting to see as to who does Kangana’s role in Telugu. More details on this project and other star cast will be revealed soon.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors