Mega fans have never been so happy as after a long time, Ram Charan has scored a huge success which was evading him for a long time.
Rangasthalam has crossed the 103 crore share mark and stands third in the list of all time Telugu hits after Baahubali one and two.
This makes Chiranjeevi and his son Charan, the only father and son duo to have two of the biggest hits in the industry after Baahubali.
The amount of appreciation that Charan has been getting for Rangasthalam has made the mega family and fans jump with joy.
This is indeed is a proud moment for all mega fans who have been supporting Charan for a very long time now.
Let’s hope that this success streak continues in the coming days as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Press Note:“V” North America By Nirvana Cinemas & RR Cinemas
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?