No one would have thought that Officer would end up to become such a debacle. The film received negative reviews from the day one with some disappointing collections causing pain to many Nagarjuna fans.
Things have become even tougher now as the film is being removed from many screens in several areas of both the Telugu states. While Nagarjuna has moved on to his other project, the man who suffers the most is none other than Ram Gopal Varma as he is being severely criticized for his work.
Many say that it is the end of the road for RGV as the once master filmmaker has lost his touch completely. But knowing RGV and his never giving up attitude, we need to see if he bounces with an interesting film in the coming days.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das