No one would have thought that Officer would end up to become such a debacle. The film received negative reviews from the day one with some disappointing collections causing pain to many Nagarjuna fans.
Things have become even tougher now as the film is being removed from many screens in several areas of both the Telugu states. While Nagarjuna has moved on to his other project, the man who suffers the most is none other than Ram Gopal Varma as he is being severely criticized for his work.
Many say that it is the end of the road for RGV as the once master filmmaker has lost his touch completely. But knowing RGV and his never giving up attitude, we need to see if he bounces with an interesting film in the coming days.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled