The names of the three actresses who will be playing leading ladies in Thala Ajith’s recently launched 59th film, an official Tamil remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s Pink, has been a huge mystery. Already, the makers have reportedly roped in Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan and popular Malayalam actress Nazriya Nazim for the movie.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath has been in talks with Pink remake’s makers for the leading lady’s part. However, be Shraddha is yet to sign on the dotted line and an official announcement is expected very soon.
Khakhee fame H Vinoth is directing the movie and Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute