The names of the three actresses who will be playing leading ladies in Thala Ajith’s recently launched 59th film, an official Tamil remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s Pink, has been a huge mystery. Already, the makers have reportedly roped in Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan and popular Malayalam actress Nazriya Nazim for the movie.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath has been in talks with Pink remake’s makers for the leading lady’s part. However, be Shraddha is yet to sign on the dotted line and an official announcement is expected very soon.
Khakhee fame H Vinoth is directing the movie and Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?