The names of the three actresses who will be playing leading ladies in Thala Ajith’s recently launched 59th film, an official Tamil remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s Pink, has been a huge mystery. Already, the makers have reportedly roped in Hello actress Kalyani Priyadarshan and popular Malayalam actress Nazriya Nazim for the movie.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath has been in talks with Pink remake’s makers for the leading lady’s part. However, be Shraddha is yet to sign on the dotted line and an official announcement is expected very soon.
Khakhee fame H Vinoth is directing the movie and Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’