Tiger and Tiger Zinda Hai are the two biggest hits in the career of Salman Khan. Produced by Yash Raj films, these films collected over 200 crores at the box office.
It is a known fact that the third part of this part, Tiger 3 is also busy with its shoot for the last year or so. The update now is that the film will be wrapped by the end of November.
Maneesh Sharma is directing the third part which also has Emraan Hashmi as another lead. Katrina Kaif will reprise her role from the last two parts and more details about this film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi calls Mohan Babu to clear the differences
- Impressive – Doctor grosses 60 crores worldwide
- Samantha back to posting her fitness videos
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s latest collections
- Bigg Boss 5 – Here is the list of this week’s nominations
- Allu Arjun to grace MEB’s grand success celebrations