Baahubali is undoubtedly the most awaited and anticipated movie of Tollywood. There are multiple factors behind such huge expectations and the director of the film, Rajamouli, is taking utmost care in every aspect of the movie to exceed the expectations.
The preproduction work of the movie took a very long time, but right now the shooting is going on at brisk pace. It was earlier reported that first schedule of the movie took place in rock gardens, Kurnool. Later on, the second schedule was completed in Ramoji Film City, where shots involving the main cast were canned. The third schedule of the movie has now started at Ramoji Film City and huge sets have been erected for the shoot.
Rajamouli has earlier tweeted that he has completed the second schedule two days prior to the actual completion date. Prabhas, Anushka and Rana are playing the lead roles and Keeravani is composing the music. Shobhu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing this big budget period drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director’s Insta post on ‘animals in lockdown’ moves everyone
- Nani-Viswak Sen’s HIT going places
- Lavanya Tripathi to start training for this film
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers