Masooda hero Thiruveer will be next seen in the movie Pareshan which releases on June 2. The film, set in rural Telangana, is written and directed by debutant Rupak Ronaldson. Pavani Karanam, Bunny Abiran, Sai Prasanna, Arjun Krishna, and others are playing crucial roles. Today the actor interacted with the media about the film.
Thiruveer said he is fortunate that the slangs he use in his film suit him perfectly. He said that they elevate his performances. Thiruveer further added that Pareshan is an out-and-out comedy film where every single character will be under pressure.
The actor added that memers and Youtube channels had been increasingly engaging with the film ever since the trailer was released. He revealed that Rana had a laugh riot watching Pareshan at Ramanaidu Studios. Thiruveer said that as Rana liked the movie, he decided to present it.
He made it clear that the script was not changed though Rana was involved with the movie. Thiruveer disclosed that they trimmed the runtime based on proper feedback. He added that the story is about jobless youngsters in Singareni. Pareshan is produced by Siddharth Rallapalli and Hema Rallapalli under the banner of Waltair Productions Pvt Ltd.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jawan: Third Indian film to achieve this feat
- Gopichand-Sreenu Vaitla film to kick start in this country
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Vassishta – Chiranjeevi Garu will be seen in a mature role in Mega157