Adipurush is one of the most discussed projects as of now in India as it has Prabhas in a lead role. Saif Ali Khan is playing a negative role and not many are happy with his entry as the villain into the project.
But the latest update reveals that Sai was not the first choice to do the film. It was Ajay Devgan, whom Om Raut approached to do the part. Ajay was not too keen on the script and also did not have dates, so he suggested Saif play the role.
As Saif had already played a negative role in Tanhaji, it was very easy for Om Raut to rope him in. Saif will be seen as Ravana in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut