Actor Naga Chaitanya may have worked with new filmmakers in the past but in his latest interview he has stated that the only reason he doesn’t plan to work with new filmmakers for a while is because he considers he himself to be on the learning curve.
“A new filmmaker might hesitate to tell me something because they may consider me as more experienced, translating into my method becoming the end say. I am a director’s actor. I like to be told what to do and I don’t want the person to hesitate in telling me to go for another take if needed.”
Well, that sure clears any chances of a new filmmaker hoping for a chance with the Akkineni scion.
But he did mention that he’d be able to make that decision after a couple of hit films. So there is some hope after all!
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?