Star Tamil actor Vijay Sethupathi is foraying into the Telugu film industry with Sai Tej’s brother Vaishnav Tej’s debut film, Uppena. He is playing a character with negative shades in the film.
Apart from Uppena, Sethupathi was earlier approached for Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s upcoming mass entertainer, Pushpa. But Sethupathi couldn’t sign the project due to unavailability of dates.
Meanwhile, all the shooting schedules have gone haywire due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Now the latest news is that Vijay Sethupathi’s name is being reconsidered by the makers of Pushpa. It remains to be seen whether the actor will sign the project this time around or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time