Star Tamil actor Vijay Sethupathi is foraying into the Telugu film industry with Sai Tej’s brother Vaishnav Tej’s debut film, Uppena. He is playing a character with negative shades in the film.
Apart from Uppena, Sethupathi was earlier approached for Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s upcoming mass entertainer, Pushpa. But Sethupathi couldn’t sign the project due to unavailability of dates.
Meanwhile, all the shooting schedules have gone haywire due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Now the latest news is that Vijay Sethupathi’s name is being reconsidered by the makers of Pushpa. It remains to be seen whether the actor will sign the project this time around or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to join hands with this acclaimed Tamil director?
- Reputed filmmaker, to take over Prabhas’ next?
- Latest gossip about Pawan-Harish Shankar film goes viral
- Sukumar penning yet another script for star hero?
- Vaishnav Tej’s second film locked
- After Hindi, Agent Sai to be remade in this language?