Star Tamil actor Vijay Sethupathi is foraying into the Telugu film industry with Sai Tej’s brother Vaishnav Tej’s debut film, Uppena. He is playing a character with negative shades in the film.
Apart from Uppena, Sethupathi was earlier approached for Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s upcoming mass entertainer, Pushpa. But Sethupathi couldn’t sign the project due to unavailability of dates.
Meanwhile, all the shooting schedules have gone haywire due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Now the latest news is that Vijay Sethupathi’s name is being reconsidered by the makers of Pushpa. It remains to be seen whether the actor will sign the project this time around or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon