Initially, Mahesh Babu was supposed to do the role but things changed last minute and Charan was brought on board. Now, we have come to know that Charan’s role is also going to be solid and his introduction scene, in particular, is going to be crazy and goosebumps filled and will be better than megastar Chiranjeevi’s.
Koratala has designed things in a way that Charan’s entry will create a twist and also mark the interval bang. Kajal is playing the female lead in this film and the hunt for the other heroine to romance Charan is being looked at as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best