Sree Vishnu’s latest film Gali Sampath was launched in Hyderabad and the shoot also started in Vizag a few days later. The latest update now is that the team has quickly wrapped up most of the film in a quick manner.
The news is also that the makers have decided to release the film on the 11th of march as reported earlier. The film has come out well and the news from the unit is that Rajendra Prasad has a hilarious role in the film. Anil Ravipudi who has also written the story has written a solid character for Rajendra Prasad.
Directed by Anish, Gaali Sampath is bankrolled by Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi under Shine Screens, the banner which produced Naga Chaitanya’s Majili and Nani’s Tuck Jagadish.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb