After completely three major schedules, master filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s prestigious project, Ponniyin Selvan’s shooting was stalled due to Corona lockdown.
Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Vikram, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Mohan Babu, Nayanthara, Keerthy Suresh, Jayaram and several others in prominent roles, the film is already creating curiosity among the audience.
Meanwhile, from the few days news has been circulating that Mani Ratnam approached Kaatru Veliyidai actress Aditi Rao Hydari for a cameo in the film. But in a recent lockdown interview, Aditi made it clear that she is not doing any role in the film but she will be happy if Mani Ratnam offers her even a small role in his prestigious project.
Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies is bankrolling this mammoth project in association with Lyca Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Arjun Reddy girl Shalini’s big Bollywood film
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to be out on this date?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Gangavva to be out of the house soon
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero