After completely three major schedules, master filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s prestigious project, Ponniyin Selvan’s shooting was stalled due to Corona lockdown.
Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Vikram, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Mohan Babu, Nayanthara, Keerthy Suresh, Jayaram and several others in prominent roles, the film is already creating curiosity among the audience.
Meanwhile, from the few days news has been circulating that Mani Ratnam approached Kaatru Veliyidai actress Aditi Rao Hydari for a cameo in the film. But in a recent lockdown interview, Aditi made it clear that she is not doing any role in the film but she will be happy if Mani Ratnam offers her even a small role in his prestigious project.
Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies is bankrolling this mammoth project in association with Lyca Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?