After completely three major schedules, master filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s prestigious project, Ponniyin Selvan’s shooting was stalled due to Corona lockdown.
Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Vikram, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Mohan Babu, Nayanthara, Keerthy Suresh, Jayaram and several others in prominent roles, the film is already creating curiosity among the audience.
Meanwhile, from the few days news has been circulating that Mani Ratnam approached Kaatru Veliyidai actress Aditi Rao Hydari for a cameo in the film. But in a recent lockdown interview, Aditi made it clear that she is not doing any role in the film but she will be happy if Mani Ratnam offers her even a small role in his prestigious project.
Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies is bankrolling this mammoth project in association with Lyca Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jersey girl opts out of this crazy project
- Ram Charan to launch Varun Tej film’s first look
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding was supposed to happen here
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital