Star director, Mani Ratnam is busy prepping for his most prestigious film to date and we all know that. The project is based on the Chola Emperor Raja Raja Chola and will have Aishwarya Rai in a key role.
The news now is that Ash will be seen as princes Nandini and will play a negative role of a power-hungry queen. The gossips suggest that Ash took a lot of time to do give a green signal to the film.
As there is a heavy star cast, the dates are being adjusted and if everything goes fine, the period drama will go on floors by this year-end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting