He is known for his quirky acting style but Hindi star Nana Patekar, who is also a notable name in Marathi cinema, never quite got a chance to be seen by the Telugu audiences till Rajinikanth’s Kaala happened. However, while that was a dubbed avatar, this time around Telugu audiences might just get a direct show of the actor’s talent if the latest buzz is anything to go by.
It is being reported that the actor has been in talks to star in actor Allu Arjun’s next with director Trivikram Srinivas. It is learnt that he has been approached for the role of the antagonist. It is to be seen if this works out.
Speculations have been rife that the film is based on Hollywood film The Invention of Lying. But as we know Trivikram doesn’t quite credit the original creators often giving rise to controversy upon release. Let’s see if things have changed with this one.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success