Allu Arjun is lining up back-to-back films and is in no mood to slow down. He has also okayed ICON and will start shooting for it post Pushpa 1.
He has already signed a film with Koratala Siva and if this was not enough, he will once again work with Boyapati Sreenu. The news now is that this film will be produced by Geetha Arts who also produced Sarrainodu with the same duo.
The update is that Boypati has readied a solid subject and will showcase Bunny in a never-before-seen avatar. As of now, Bunny is busy with Pushpa and is in talks with few other directors as well. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ponniyin Selvan’s trailer to be released on this date?
- Prabhas director makes interesting comments about Hanu Raghavapudi
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling
- Buzz: This recent Hindi film to be remade in Telugu and Tamil