Choreographer turned actor and director Lawrence is venturing into Bollywood with the Hindi remake of blockbuster horror comedy, Kanchana. Starring Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani in the lead roles, the film is supposed to hit the screens for Eid 2020 but was postponed due to Corona lockdown.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film has high chances to have an OTT release. If the news turns into reality, Laxmmi Bomb marks the first big Bollywood film to have a digital release.
Shabina Khan and Tusshar Kapoor bankrolled the project, jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe