Choreographer turned actor and director Lawrence is venturing into Bollywood with the Hindi remake of blockbuster horror comedy, Kanchana. Starring Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani in the lead roles, the film is supposed to hit the screens for Eid 2020 but was postponed due to Corona lockdown.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film has high chances to have an OTT release. If the news turns into reality, Laxmmi Bomb marks the first big Bollywood film to have a digital release.
Shabina Khan and Tusshar Kapoor bankrolled the project, jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary
- Poll : What’s your take on Rowdy Boys trailer?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Big Names in 3rd week nominations