Choreographer turned actor and director Lawrence is venturing into Bollywood with the Hindi remake of blockbuster horror comedy, Kanchana. Starring Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani in the lead roles, the film is supposed to hit the screens for Eid 2020 but was postponed due to Corona lockdown.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film has high chances to have an OTT release. If the news turns into reality, Laxmmi Bomb marks the first big Bollywood film to have a digital release.
Shabina Khan and Tusshar Kapoor bankrolled the project, jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states