It is a known fact that star heroine, Alia Bhatt is doing a film with star director Sanjay Leela Bhansali and the film has been titled Gangubai Kathiawadi, a real-life biopic.
The shooting of the film also started some time back in Mumbai. Well, the film is in discussion once again now as it will be the first Hindi film that will go on floors post the lockdown.
Sanjay Bhansali is already prepping for the shoot and as most of his films are shot on sets, he has built a massive set in Mumbai and will start his shoot there. The necessary permissions are being taken.
Alia Bhatt will be seen as a gangster in this film. The film is a female-oriented script with mostly newcomers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej-Nabha Natesh’s SBSB gets a release date
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply