Actress Samantha made an impressive debut in the OTT scene with Amazon Prime Video’s acclaimed thriller series, The Family Man 2. Sam’s role of an LTTE rebel fighter name Raji won accolades from all quarters. Now, Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor expressed his admiration for Sam’s performance in The Family Man 2.
During a chitchat session with his Twitter fans this evening, Shahid was asked by a fan to describe Samantha’s performance in The Family Man 2. And the Kabir Singh actor said that he totally loved Samantha on the show and went on to say that he would love to work with her some time.
Recently, Samantha was reported to have signed a big show on Netflix. She will next be seen in Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam and the Tamil-Telugu bilingual multi-starrer, Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kaadhal.
Totally loved her on the show. Would love to work with her some time. https://t.co/KhFS9BUclH
— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) September 27, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers