India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Beginning, celebrated its 5th anniversary yesterday. Amid a star-studded cast, veteran Tamil actor Sathyaraj played a crucial role of Kattappa in this magnum opus helmed by Rajamouli.
Now, not many are aware that it was not Sathyaraj but Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt who was Team Baahubali’s first choice for Kattappa’s role. However, the makers chose Sathyaraj since Sanjay Dutt was in the prison and there was no way he could join the shoot. The film’s writer V Vijayendra Prasad revealed this interesting titbit in a latest interview.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project
- Anil Ravipudi performs a special pooja