India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Beginning, celebrated its 5th anniversary yesterday. Amid a star-studded cast, veteran Tamil actor Sathyaraj played a crucial role of Kattappa in this magnum opus helmed by Rajamouli.
Now, not many are aware that it was not Sathyaraj but Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt who was Team Baahubali’s first choice for Kattappa’s role. However, the makers chose Sathyaraj since Sanjay Dutt was in the prison and there was no way he could join the shoot. The film’s writer V Vijayendra Prasad revealed this interesting titbit in a latest interview.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections