India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Beginning, celebrated its 5th anniversary yesterday. Amid a star-studded cast, veteran Tamil actor Sathyaraj played a crucial role of Kattappa in this magnum opus helmed by Rajamouli.
Now, not many are aware that it was not Sathyaraj but Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt who was Team Baahubali’s first choice for Kattappa’s role. However, the makers chose Sathyaraj since Sanjay Dutt was in the prison and there was no way he could join the shoot. The film’s writer V Vijayendra Prasad revealed this interesting titbit in a latest interview.
Articles that might interest you:
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?
- Enforcement directorate questioned about these topics to Rhea Chakraborthy
- Kiara Advani signs yet another biggie
- Talk-Star daughter planning her career cleverly