Recently, Megastar Chiranjeevi revealed that he is holding talks with Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Venky Mama’s director Bobby, Saaho director Sujeeth and Shakti fame Meher Ramesh for his future projects. Chiru is currently working on Koratala Siva’s Acharya and he will make an official announcement regarding his next project once the lockdown ends.
But the latest buzz in film circles is that, among the three, it’s Bobby who has high chances to direct Megastar’s next film. Apparently, Bobby has already narrated a full script which impressed Chiru. Bobby is currently giving finishing touches to the script. Needless to say, this will be Bobby’s biggest opportunity in his career so far.
Meanwhile, Chiru has asked Sujeeth to make necessary changes to the Malayalam political drama, Lucifer, for the Telugu remake. On the other hand, Meher Ramesh is yet to complete the script and talks are still in the early stages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?
- Chiranjeevi finally says yes to Acharya shoot