Director Bobby has so far worked with stars like Pawan Kalyan, NTR and Ravi Teja. His latest film, Venky Mama, featuring Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya, is hitting screens on December 13.
Now, for the last few weeks, there have been several speculations that Bobby may team up with Allu Arjun for his next project. In a latest interview, Bobby said that he too has heard the speculations and that there’s no truth in them. Bobby went on to express his wish to work with Bunny. “Who will miss the opportunity to direct such a top star? I’m waiting for that opportunity,” Bobby said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde reveals how Prabhas behaves on sets
- After Nithiin, Nikhil postpones his wedding?
- Fans in store for a special treat on Allu Arjun’s birthday?
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions