Director Bobby has so far worked with stars like Pawan Kalyan, NTR and Ravi Teja. His latest film, Venky Mama, featuring Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya, is hitting screens on December 13.
Now, for the last few weeks, there have been several speculations that Bobby may team up with Allu Arjun for his next project. In a latest interview, Bobby said that he too has heard the speculations and that there’s no truth in them. Bobby went on to express his wish to work with Bunny. “Who will miss the opportunity to direct such a top star? I’m waiting for that opportunity,” Bobby said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Manas gets upset over Priyanka issue
- Dhanush wraps up patchwork for his most expensive film
- Poll : Who among these will be eliminated in Bigg Boss 5?