Director Bobby has so far worked with stars like Pawan Kalyan, NTR and Ravi Teja. His latest film, Venky Mama, featuring Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya, is hitting screens on December 13.
Now, for the last few weeks, there have been several speculations that Bobby may team up with Allu Arjun for his next project. In a latest interview, Bobby said that he too has heard the speculations and that there’s no truth in them. Bobby went on to express his wish to work with Bunny. “Who will miss the opportunity to direct such a top star? I’m waiting for that opportunity,” Bobby said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids