Talented director, Deva Katta, who is not in action from the past few years has surprised with back to back film announcements. While one of them is with Sai Dharam Teja, the other one is a political drama based on the friendship of Chandra Babu Naidu and Rajasekhar Reddy. Titled Indraprastham, further details of the film are not yet unveiled.
In the meantime, a couple of days back, Deva Katta revealed that Sai Teja’s film will go on floors from the month of October. Meanwhile, the latest news is that Indraprastham has high chances to kick-start it’s shooting from this year-end.
Wish both the films bring back the lost glory of Deva Katta.
Articles that might interest you:
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Prabhas-Sandeep Vanga film- Star heroine approached?
- Netflix pays a bomb for Shahrukh Khan’s Jawan?
- Ante Sundaraniki’s closing collections are here