Talented director, Deva Katta, who is not in action from the past few years has surprised with back to back film announcements. While one of them is with Sai Dharam Teja, the other one is a political drama based on the friendship of Chandra Babu Naidu and Rajasekhar Reddy. Titled Indraprastham, further details of the film are not yet unveiled.
In the meantime, a couple of days back, Deva Katta revealed that Sai Teja’s film will go on floors from the month of October. Meanwhile, the latest news is that Indraprastham has high chances to kick-start it’s shooting from this year-end.
Wish both the films bring back the lost glory of Deva Katta.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next