It is a known fact that Meher Ramesh is all set to direct megastar Chiranjeevi for a film that will be the remake of Vedhalam, the Tamil super hit film which had Ajith.
The script is on in full swing and once Chiru finishes Acharya, he will announce this film is the talk. The latest we hear from our sources is that Meher Ramesh has been working from three years on this script.
He has been patiently waiting for a time when megastar would call him and give him the responsibility. Looks like the time has come and Meher Ramesh does not want to lose it at any cost.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Crazy offers for Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Urvashi Rautela’s Telugu debut completes its shoot
- Shruti Haasan to join Vakeel Saab’s sets soon
- Acharya- Ram Charan to shoot ahead of this dad
- Lack of bankable heroines bothering Tollywood makers