After scoring his career’s biggest blockbuster with F2 earlier this year, senior hero Victory Venkatesh is currently shooting for Venky Mama. Of late, there have been a lot of speculations about the actors next project.
Recently, rumors were rife that Venky may next star in the Telugu remake of the Tamil hit, Vikram Vedha. However, the news has turned out to be false. Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Venky will next act under Nenu Local and Hello Guu Prema Kosame director Trinadha Rao Nakkina’s direction. Suresh Babu may produce the movie.
Apart from Trinadha Rao, Veeru Potla and Puri Jagannadh are also readying interesting scripts for Venky.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message