It is well-known that Megastar Chiranjeevi is gearing up to commence the shooting for Lucifer’s remake soon. Tamil director Mohan Raja will be directing the film and star heroine Nayantara is roped in for a key role in the movie.
Meanwhile, for the past few days, news has been circulating that heroine Trisha will be replacing Nayantara in the film. Now, the latest update from our sources is that there is no truth in the news that is in circulation.
Being bankrolled by Ram Charan and NV Prasad, Lucifer’s remake has its music by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to star in leading banner’s next?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day