It is well-known that Megastar Chiranjeevi is gearing up to commence the shooting for Lucifer’s remake soon. Tamil director Mohan Raja will be directing the film and star heroine Nayantara is roped in for a key role in the movie.
Meanwhile, for the past few days, news has been circulating that heroine Trisha will be replacing Nayantara in the film. Now, the latest update from our sources is that there is no truth in the news that is in circulation.
Being bankrolled by Ram Charan and NV Prasad, Lucifer’s remake has its music by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab’s latest Guntur and Ceded collections
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis