It is well-known that along with Telugu, Bollywood hit film, Andhadhun is being remade in Tamil. While Nithiin is doing the lead role in the Telugu version, actor Prashanth is reprising Ayushman Khurrana’s role in Tamil.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that noted heroine Priya Anand is doing the female lead in the Tamil version which was originally done by Radhika Apte. Titled Andhagan in Tamil, the film is being directed and bankrolled by Prashanth’s father and senior filmmaker Thiagarajan.
Vanitha Vijaykumar and director KS Ravi Kumar are doing key roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha goes to court against Youtube channels
- Kriti Sanon likes this key quality of Prabhas a lot
- Aryan Khan denied bail in drugs case
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lahari being brought back
- Karthikeya’s Raja Vikramarka gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan to stop signing films?