It is well-known that along with Telugu, Bollywood hit film, Andhadhun is being remade in Tamil. While Nithiin is doing the lead role in the Telugu version, actor Prashanth is reprising Ayushman Khurrana’s role in Tamil.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that noted heroine Priya Anand is doing the female lead in the Tamil version which was originally done by Radhika Apte. Titled Andhagan in Tamil, the film is being directed and bankrolled by Prashanth’s father and senior filmmaker Thiagarajan.
Vanitha Vijaykumar and director KS Ravi Kumar are doing key roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone