Ever since the lockdown has happened, the OTT platforms have boomed like never before. The manner in which films are releasing on these platforms has given a new lease of life to many.
One of the leading platforms that have taken things to another level is undoubtedly Netflix. It has released a number of films, shows, web series in the last few months and has won a lot of praise.
Today, without announcing the exact figures, the streaming giant has revealed the best-fared films in the last year. Out of those, the most popular drama film went to Gunjan Saxena starring Janhvi Kapoor. The most popular documentary was the Bad Boy Bilionares.
Articles that might interest you:
- DSP’s touching gesture on his birthday
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans