It was a piece of shocking news when the team of Varmaa, the Tamil remake of hit film Arjun Reddy, announced that the film is set to be remade all over again despite having the final product in hand. While the film’s director Bala has been critical about the move stating that he made a film that he believed in, the team announced that a new director will be on board.
While it is a great pressure to work on the film which is already a hit, a bigger challenge will now be filling the shoes of director Bala who is a marvel in terms of his work.
The latest is that director Gautham Menon might be roped in to do the honours. Apparently, he has been approached and it is to be seen if he will say yes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Lockdown Review : Asur -Hindi web series on Voot
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets