Director Nandini Reddy is celebrating her birthday today and it is turning out to be a very special day for her. Her latest film ‘Kalyana Vaibhogamne’ hit the screens today and it has received a very favourable response from movie lovers as well as critics.
The film has Naga Shourya and Malavika in lead roles. ‘Kalyana Vaibhogame’ is targeting multiplex crowds and A centres and the film’s revenues have picked up strongly in these areas by evening. A strong weekend is on the cards.
Kalyan Koduri has composed the music and Damodar Prasad has produced the film on his Sri Ranjith Movies banner.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race