Ram Charan has kicked off the interviews for Acharya and was seen promoting the film along with the director Koratala Siva earlier today.
In the interview, Ram Charan reveals how he took out time to play a key role in Acharya despite having no dates as he was busy with RRR.
Charan reveals he and director Siva were very scared to even approach Rajamouli and asked Chiranjeevi to help him out. The megastar met Rajamouli and convinced him to leave Charan for a few days so that he can complete Acharya.
Ram Charan also reveals it was his mother’s wish to see both the father and son on-screen and she was the one who pushed Chiranjeevi to rope him for Acharya.
Articles that might interest you:
- 2018: USA Telugu rights bagged by this distribution company
- Teja reveals the tentative title of his film with Rana Daggubati
- Universal Hero makes sensational comments about The Kerala story
- Pre-look poster of Charan’s production venture is interesting
- BRO: Powerful update to drop tomorrow
- Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna: Makers reveal a key update
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food