Pushpa has become this massive hit at the box office and is going great guns in Bollywood. Even before the theatrical run is nearing its completion the film will be out on Amazon on the 7th of this month.
The gossip in the film circles is that Amazon has paid the makers a whopping 22 crores to bag the digital rights of the film. This is huge amount and shows how much craze Allu Arjun has.
Amazon will surely benefit from this deal as the subscriptions will surely grow and the film will make record views in no time. Sukumar has directed Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Video of Dhanush, Aishwarya Rajinikanth goes viral after their separation
- Jr NTR wishes ‘Mavayya’ CBN speedy recovery
- Nani to play an antagonist in his next?
- Padhaaa song from Stand Up Rahul is cool and melodious
- Akshay’s Bachchan Pandey gets a release date
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys