Boyapati is in the news once again as he has directed all the Ads for the Telugu Desam Party. Some Ads are being trolled and some have caught the attention of the general public.
The latest gossip doing the rounds is that Boyapati has been paid a whopping 4.5 crores for these Ads which he has directed in the last few months.
This is not the first time that he has done that as even in the past, Boyapati has directed several Ads and schemes of the TDP to showcase it in the digital media.
His new film with Balakrishna will start once the election results are out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next