KGF is a film that has put Kannada cinema in the top zone and Yash became a pan India superstar within a short time. He is now a hot cake in the country thanks to KGF2.
The makers were quite scared when the first part was made and the news is that Yash did not take much money and waited for the film to become a hit and then shared the profits.
We have come to know that Yash was paid a whopping 30 crores to do KGF 2. While his heroine, Srinishi Shetty bagged 4 crores, Raveen a Tandon was paid 2 crores for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shoot of Nikhil’s SPY in full swing
- OTT Review : BFF – Telugu series on AHA
- Harish Shankar’s biggest promise to Pawan Kalyan’s fans
- Poll: Which of these first looks of NTR impressed you?
- Koratala Siva answers NTR fans in style
- F3 will be a laugh riot for the audience – DSP