Adivi Sesh’s first Pan India film Major had already completed 90% of its shoot and only a small portion of filming is pending. Apparently, Sesh is keen to resume the shoot of his most ambitious project for which he has also penned the script.
The actor revealed that the film’s shoot will resume in July. Sashi Kiran Tikka is directing the movie which is based on the life of Sandeep Unnikrishnan, who helped save lives during the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai in 2008.
Major is one of the most anticipated films and the teaser got overwhelming responses across the country. The video that got record views and won the appreciation of all indeed set bar high on the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day