The latest buzz is that the movie which was launched recently will commence its regular shoot from July 12. The gossip is that the star actor will work for only 20 days for the film.
Sai Dharam Tej is also playing a key role in this movie. Directed by Samuthirakani, who helmed the original, the remake will have the dialogues penned by Trivikram. More details of the project will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita Ramam’s latest US collections are here
- Nani’s Dasara to finally resume shoot
- Karthikeya 2’s official OTT partner is here
- Pawan Kalyan resumes his political commitments
- Noted channel bags Dhamaka’s satellite rights
- Blockbuster Dirty Picture to have a sequel