It is a known fact that Pen Studios bought the digital and satellite rights of RRR and sold them to various platforms for a whopping price.
Yesterday, they announced the names of these various platforms which will air the film. The update now is that RRR will be out on these platforms only after 90 days post its release.
That means one cannot see the film on the small screen for three months post the release. RRR will be releasing in a massive 12 languages and Rajamouli directs it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception