The nearly 2 month long lockdown has given film stars across the country ample time to enhance their skills and cultivate new hobbies. Star heroine Tamannaah is no exception and she has been delving deep into her roots.
It’s been earlier reported that Tamannaah is learning her mother tongue Sindhi from her mother during this lockdown. Now, in a latest interview, the gorgeous beauty revealed that she has also been learning how to cook Sindhi delicacies from her mother.
Tamannaah said that she has been working in the south film industries for over a decade now and they she hardly got any time to learn Sindhi or cook Sindhi dishes over the years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project