In these hard times due to the nationwide lockdown, fans of star heroine Rakul Preet are in for a special treat tomorrow. The actress, along with millions of audiences, will be catching up with the digital premiere of Disney’s The Lion King on Disney+ Hotstar app tomorrow (April 2) at 6 pm.
What’s special about The Lion King’s premiere is that Rakul will be chatting with her fans live even as the film is being streamed. Also, the most eagerly awaited Disney+ original, The Mandalorian, will also be premiered on the app tomorrow.
On the other hand, Rakul also urged everyone to stay home and stay safe in the country’s battle against Coronavirus.
View this post on Instagram
Disney+ Hotstar has the complete plan to take me down memory lane with The Lion King & one of the most awaited Disney+ Original – The Mandalorian tomorrow at the Disney+ Hotstar Red Carpet Premiere. Mark you calendars! Be there at 6PM on @HotstarPremium. #StayHomeStaySafe #disneyplushotstarpremiere
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey