Today, on the occasion of World Laughter Day, Namrata Ghattamaneni took to Instagram and shared a major throwback video of her children. While Sitara was just 3 years old, Gautham was 8 at the time the video was taken.
In the video, Sitara cutely sings her favorite ‘Let it go’ song from Disney’s Frozen in her own style and Gautham talks about Majesto (well, even Namrata is not sure who he is). And the doting father Mahesh Babu looks on affectionately. “Love, life and laughter. All of 3. So much love everywhere they all grow so fast,” Namrata posted.
View this post on Instagram
Love, life and laughter 😘😘 All of 3 !! Frozen was her religion ‘let it go ‘became ‘Merrigo’😂😂 Even her nana couldn’t get her to sing his song 😂😂😍 GG all of 8❤️❤️❤️❤️ talking of majesto!! 😍😍( no idea who he is 😂😂) so much love everywhere ❤️❤️they all grow so fast !! Memory therapy… One for each day💕 #worldlaughterday #Stayhomestaysafe #familyiseverything
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?