Today, on the occasion of World Laughter Day, Namrata Ghattamaneni took to Instagram and shared a major throwback video of her children. While Sitara was just 3 years old, Gautham was 8 at the time the video was taken.
In the video, Sitara cutely sings her favorite ‘Let it go’ song from Disney’s Frozen in her own style and Gautham talks about Majesto (well, even Namrata is not sure who he is). And the doting father Mahesh Babu looks on affectionately. “Love, life and laughter. All of 3. So much love everywhere they all grow so fast,” Namrata posted.
View this post on Instagram
Love, life and laughter 😘😘 All of 3 !! Frozen was her religion ‘let it go ‘became ‘Merrigo’😂😂 Even her nana couldn’t get her to sing his song 😂😂😍 GG all of 8❤️❤️❤️❤️ talking of majesto!! 😍😍( no idea who he is 😂😂) so much love everywhere ❤️❤️they all grow so fast !! Memory therapy… One for each day💕 #worldlaughterday #Stayhomestaysafe #familyiseverything
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut
- This star heroine wants to do Soundarya’s biopic