The shooting for mass hero Ravi Teja’s upcoming film, Krack is temporarily stalled due to Corona lockdown. The film’s shooting is expected to resume after the lockdown is lifted.
In the meantime, Ravi Teja is spending the free time with his kids and also zeroing his next projects. Already new three films of Ravi Teja with Ramesh Varma, Trinadh Rao Nakkina, and Vakkantham Vamsi are in the discussion stage.
Now, the latest news is that Ravi Teja will be working on all four projects including Krack at a fast pace post the lockdown period. News is also that Ravi Teja has already finalized the shooting schedules of respective films and eagerly waiting to take them on sets one after the other.
By looking at Ravi Teja’s planning it is clear that the hero will be busy for the next two years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut