The shooting for mass hero Ravi Teja’s upcoming film, Krack is temporarily stalled due to Corona lockdown. The film’s shooting is expected to resume after the lockdown is lifted.
In the meantime, Ravi Teja is spending the free time with his kids and also zeroing his next projects. Already new three films of Ravi Teja with Ramesh Varma, Trinadh Rao Nakkina, and Vakkantham Vamsi are in the discussion stage.
Now, the latest news is that Ravi Teja will be working on all four projects including Krack at a fast pace post the lockdown period. News is also that Ravi Teja has already finalized the shooting schedules of respective films and eagerly waiting to take them on sets one after the other.
By looking at Ravi Teja’s planning it is clear that the hero will be busy for the next two years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?